BioSource Software is a leading international provider of BCIA-accredited educational resources for biofeedback, neurofeedback, and qEEG professionals. We are an approved military vendor.
We are a trusted government vendor listed with Dun & Bradstreet (D-U-N-S number: 785650037) and the System for Award Management (CAGE code 8Q3R5). Our fax number is +1 913-538-0636 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioSource Software proudly supports our military and international customers. We offer discounted prices for current military, including the Veterans Administration and the civilian professionals who support them. We also follow the World Psychiatric Association fee structure. Contact us at email@example.com.
The BioSource Software Difference
You have many choices when selecting didactic and continuing education courses. Here is what you need to know:
1. Top-notch instructors – A university professor with over 45 years of teaching experience developed our courses with a team of recognized neurofeedback and qEEG experts.
2. Flexible online format – You control when you start and finish our courses. You don’t have to wait for the next course to begin.
3. Tailored learning environment – You can learn at your own pace. We divide our courses into sections with quizzes that help you assess your mastery.
4. Great value – While all our courses are BCIA-accredited, we charge well below the industry average to give back to the biofeedback/neurofeedback community.
5. Access to live instructors – We answer your questions in one working day.
6. Industry-leading content – We constantly update our courses with the latest science. Our courses deliver some of the best graphics and videos to help explain challenging concepts.
7. ClassMarker testing platform – BioSource courses and testing services provide immediate and detailed feedback using the highly-regarded ClassMarker platform.
8. Courses for everyone – We offer didactic courses for your initial certification and continuing education for recertification.
9. Best-of-class textbooks – We select current textbooks that we want to read. You choose the format (e-book or print) and whether to rent or purchase to fit your budget.
About BioSource Software
BioSource Software, LLC is owned by Fred Shaffer, PhD, BCB, BCB-HRV. BioSource has developed educational resources for biofeedback, heart rate variability biofeedback, neurofeedback, and qEEG professionals since 1978.
Fred Shaffer, Allen Fellow and Professor of Psychology at Truman State University, is a Biological Psychologist who consults and lectures in heart rate variability biofeedback, Physiological Psychology, and Psychopharmacology. He will be your instructor for all BioSource courses.
Neurofeedback Tutor and qEEG100 were developed in collaboration with career educators John Anderson and John Davis.
We teach the science of biofeedback and neurofeedback, independent of equipment, software solutions, normative databases, or personal perspective.
You may reach BioSource Software LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 913-538-0636.