Partially Fulfills BCIA’s Biofeedback, HRV Biofeedback, and Neurofeedback Continuing Requirement for $150
BCIA Continuing Education
You may use Health Psychology to satisfy 45 of 48 hours of continuing education for BCIA Biofeedback, HRV Biofeedback, and Neurofeedback recertification.
The BioSource Advantage
1. Industry-leading courses with exceptional learning resources.
2. Best-of-class assessment using the ClassMarker testing platform that provides instant results.
3. Instructor availability to answer questions over course content.
4. Value-priced with international and military discounts for those who qualify.
5. Our courses start on YOUR schedule.
Health Psychology runs on Windows and the Mac OS using your web browser.
To keep this product affordable, we do not provide AMA or APA continuing education credit. You will need to purchase or rent Health Psychology (10th ed.).
Based on Brannon, Updegraff, and Feist’s Health Psychology (10th ed.), this course covers:
1. Introducing Health Psychology
2. Conducting Health Research
3. Seeking and Receiving Health Care
4. Adhering to Healthy Behavior
5. Defining, Measuring, and Managing Stress
6. Understanding Stress, Immunity, and Disease
7. Understanding and Managing Pain
8. Considering Alternative Approaches
9. Behavioral Factors in Cardiovascular Disease
10. Behavioral Factors in Cancer.
11. Living with Chronic Illness
12. Smoking Tobacco
13. Using Alcohol and Other Drugs
14. Eating and Weight
16. Future Challenges
Schedule and Format
After you enroll in this online course, you must complete it within 1 year of purchase. You can decide when you start and complete this course.
You will purchase Brannon and colleagues’ Health Psychology (10th ed.) and pass 16 chapter exams with scores of 14/20 or higher. Each exam will consist of 20 multiple-choice taken online. You will have unlimited time to complete each exam. You may retake each exam until they achieve a passing score. After submitting answers, you will see an overall score and the questions you missed.
Since this course is an independent study, there are no class discussions, essays, or papers.
You may request a refund within 2 weeks of purchasing this course.
This online course is comparable in coverage to a nationally-ranked Truman State University 3-credit-hour undergraduate course.
Certificate of Completion
We will provide you with a certificate of completion when you complete 16 chapter exams.
Help us deliver your product
- We fulfill orders in one working day. Please check your spam and trash filters if you have not received your registration email.
- If you have purchased our products for someone else, email us their name and email address.
- If your preferred email address is different from the one used with your payment method, email us the correct one.
- Reach us at email@example.com.
Placing Your Order
After selecting a product, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to see your Shopping Cart.
Health Psychology $150.